2009년 5월 31일 일요일

Is Art Art?

'Four Minutes and Thirty Three Seconds' is composed by famous pianist. I have heard about this composition in TV program. At first, I was puzzled but now, I think it is one of the art.

First, all of the sound can make musics. I mean that the audience's caughing sound, creaking of chairs, rustlin pamplet will compose music during four minutes and thiry three seconds.

Second, four minutes and thirty three seconds' silence is kind of rest(pause). I can define four minutes and thirty three second as a rest(not a quarter rest of half rest. It will be four minutes and thirty three rest!). It will be a play.

Third, art is the action that performed by artist. The pianist is one of artist. The composition was composed by the pianist for four minutes and thirty three seconds, so I can say this is an art.

All of the sound can make musics, four minutes and thirty three seconds silence is kind of rest and the composition was performed by the pianist. So, I think It is an art!

댓글 2개:

  1. You have the same idea with me. You can't read it but believe me. I lost my essay so I couldn't upload it. kk
    Did you write an essay about global warming? You know, we did. If you finished it, come to my blog and leave a comment. I will visit your blog. ^ㅠ^

    답글삭제
  2. Ugly Daeun zzzz I came here.
    (just kidding)

    I first visited your blog and I think my blog is better than your's. zzzzzzzzzzz Although I don't agree your opinion, I believe that your essay is persuasive.

    Visit my blog and let's sleep in pirates class.zzzzzz

    답글삭제